Monday, February 21, 2011

I don't

I hate when I have inner dialogue about make believe conversations that will never happen. As if I were a masochist reopening wounds that need not be reopened.

If I die tomorrow, he will never know how much I loved him, and if he knew, would he even care? I bet he would think I am a psycho with no sense.

I feel like I'm abnormal. I long for a normal life with normal things, normal people, and normal feelings. I am behind on life. I haven't graduated. I don't have a significant other. I don't have a significant other and a child. I don't even think I will get married. I don't think I will even have a child.

its hard not being able to speak to anybody honestly about the way I feel. I've worked extremely hard to keep a hard outer shell. I don't know, maybe I don't want anybody to think that I am weak and frail.

No comments:

Post a Comment