Saturday, February 26, 2011

Makeup Resolutions for 2011

I know its about to be March, but I need to put some goals down via typing in cyberspace. I want to tackle makeup this year because I spend excessive amounts of money on it. I tend to repurchase the same thing in different packaging, or things that are VERY similar to each other.

Ok so here it goes

  1. No More Pink lipstick. I have ENOUGH! Whenever me and Luisa go to MAC she says, "OF COURSE you bought that one...its PINK" Its true, same shit different name.
  2. No more pink blush, I have 7 different ones, and I have fallen in love with my Illamasqua ones. That's all I need thats pink.
  3. I have to finish 2 lipglosses within the year. B2M the rest.
  4. Stop buying lipgloss, no matter how pretty it looks!
  5. No more mascara until I'm done with all my stash. I have about 5 still in packaging.
  6. Finish/Hit pan on at least 6 more things this year (not including the 2 lipglosses. In the year I have already hit pan and/or finished 4 things, I had hit pan once and finished a MSF previously...but that took FOREVER. Saying that, Its taken me 3 years to finish 6 things out of the insane amount I already have.
    • Things on this list are : a pink or nude lipstick, Bare Minerals foundation should be done by summer, NARS sheer matte should be done in a month, Smashbox HD concealer should be finished in the month or less as well, any mascara, & Urban Decay eyeliner in zero

No comments:

Post a Comment