Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yellow Fields


fields of yellow flowers., Jaipur, India
This travel blog photo's source is TravelPod page: Move along folks, nothing here to see.

While traveling from Jaipur to New Delhi via bus, I saw these fields. I think theyre like oil fields or something. This isnt my own photo, but it is from this area. I probably saw this exact spot along the way. Then this started playing on my ipod.



and it evoked such emotion...I seriously wanted to cry. I imagined running through this field in a black dress with Juan in this button down shirt that he had...that he looked so hot in. And laying there having a picnic as the sun was going down. It kept replaying over and over, bot of us smiling and laughing and kissing and holding hands, and ugh.

Even in India, I couldn't escape him, and it SUCKED.

It made me wish that it was true...it made me wish I had started vlogging in 2007. I would have so many more memories than what I have of him. Then I wouldnt have forgotten how his voice of his laugh sounded like.


No comments:

Post a Comment