Monday, September 26, 2005

My piercing


After the whole Rita ordeal...with my mom arriving here at my dorm in 22 hours when it is a 4 hour trip for her. I overslept twice and missed a test...I'm so pissed off and I feel that I will fail that class. I feel like I'm going to fail every freakin' class if I don't get my act together. So I actually showed up to class today yay!

But anyway on Friday I went to see Flight Plan...it was a dissapointment. At least I didnt pay for my ticket. Anyway...then Saturday was Jose Luis's party... a lot of strangers there. But whatever. he got a shit load of presents. my aunt ended up getting kidney stones and was taken to the hospital. But a few hours later they all decided to go back home. After that me, Mayra and Shani decided to get piercings. We arrived at this placed called the G-spot and it was about 1am and they closed at 12 but the HOTTIE let us in and we got pierced. Obviously I had my tongue pierced so did Mayra and Shani got her belly button pierced. I was so scared but it was no biggie. Afterwards was when it did hurt hahaha. Its calmed down now. its swollen though...

That day we met mayra's best friend Amanda...she's cool. I don't automatically like most people but I automatically liked her...so she must be cool hahahha. We went to ihop...like every late night run lol. Shani got hit on by the manager. but he never called her. We were going to smaoke weed...but then we didn't. I dunno...I feel like trying everything once I suppose. I mean I doubt I could get my hands on some more so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment