Thursday, October 6, 2005

All week


So, I've actually shown up to class everyday this week. Horray!! I just didnt want to miss class...I dont wanna be a loser and not show up. Well for the exception of my politics class...seriously what a waste of time. Eventhough I've shown up to class everyday, I havent been doing much. Just being lazy and sleeping shit loads and crying over crap that i should just forget about.

I talked to John yesterday and he said that he wanted to put our little argument behind us and move on. I'm all for it, but how am I supposed to move on if he keeps on doing the same shit to me. He did it again yesterday and pissed me off so much. But I didnt have much time to think about it more cause I immediately fell asleep afterwards. Yeah, i dunno whats going on with me, but all I wanna do is sleep.

Today was pretty cool. I woke up at 7 and I turned off my alarm. I didnt get out of bed and I was determined to miss class. but then the stupid lady lump song or whatever got in my head and I lost my sleepiness. and I was like fuck it, so I got up, brushed my teeth washed my face and put a ponytail up and by 730 I was out the door. I arrived at class pretty early. Since I've been having problems with my eye sight I decided to sit on the fifth row, compared to sitting on the last row, or sitting in the chairs behind the last row.

I was really annoyed by the white guy that was sitting next to me. It was like damn youre a dumbass, pay attention so you'll stop asking the prof to repeat every damn thing. Ugh I just rolled my eyes at him and I guess he noticed and he stopped asking questions and copying his notes from the asian girl with a laptop sitting in front of him. I'm serious he's such a loser.

I went to breakfast with Shani and then headed to wash...I had no clean pants what so ever. so I had been repeating...and the clothes from the clubbin day still smelled horrible from all the malboro reds my friends were smoking. So I washed, started on my ANT readings and came back upstairs...did nothing for about two hours and then realized that I forgot to turn in my ANT homework that was due yesterday...and now, I'm just remembering it again hahahaha. I'm a loser. Then Shani came back from her first class ans we ate half of the pasta leftovers from yesterday...mmmm good. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment