Saturday, October 1, 2005

Drunk calls


Today...was different I guess...Rosalva and JC came down from A&M to party down here with us. We hung out with Maribel...she was throwing a party for her friend's birthday party... there was a lot of guys...hott ones hahaha but Shani and Rosalva didnt wanna stay. I couldnt get drunk so I was like ok whatever. so we left in search for the club...but it was like 230 by the time we got close to that side of town. So we were like fuck it. we went to ihop lol.

While we were at ihop I got a call from an 832 number and I was like WTF? I answered and I didnt know who it was. I thought it was JC, but then I was like how the fuck did he get my number. and then he was like, "you don't know who this is?" and I was like getting impatient so I was like, "No who's this!?" It was Esteban. He had just got out the club and the boy was tipsy. I couldnt really recognize his voice.

He was telling me about the skank he likes...and how she's causing drama with his family. He thinks that she's only after him cause he's cute and cause he's so and so's cousin. and he was asking me what he should do...I told him that i couldn't really tell him much cause my opinion was going to be biased. But I told him that if it was affecting him negatively, he should just let that go. And he was all like, "She causes so much drama. Why couldn't I end up with a good girl like you?? Why do the circumstanses have to be this way? Why did I let you go for that other girl? You cared about the real me" Which is all true...I loved him because of the way he was...still is. I was so shocked by what he had said that I speechless. and I said, "I don't know what to tell you? What are you trying to say...? I mean I don't want you to talk to me just because some other girl rejected you" and he was like, "No, no I would never do that to you. I would have to get rid of her completly, in order for me to talk to you. I would never talk to you for that reason."

In a way that burst my bubble...like he only said that I was a good girl...not hey youre "talking" material. And I think he said that he still liked her. Cindy doesnt fit into the puzzle...Gosh. it hurts me so much. I told him that I had to tell him something really important, but when he was sober. I was going to spill my guts to him. I wonder if he will remember that tomorrow when he's good. Supposedly he was going to call, but he always says that and doesnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment