Monday, October 10, 2005

Todo Queda En Cero


I texted John's Girlfriend today cause I was determined to tell her everything I knew. So she called me like an hour afterwards and I told her everything I could...

You know she seems like a bad ass cool girl and that happening to her just pisses me off. especially cause of the circumstanses. she said that she had been with him for about 7 years and they were already talking about getting married. I was like WHOA...and I told her the bottom line you know? I'm not no chump and I wasn't about to keep quiet about shit like that when she was (or still is) going to get married to him.

So yeah I told her what I knew and she was very understanding, didnt go psycho like Albert's girlfriend. So we had a very calm conversation...She seems really nice. I cant imagine why...well I can. he was probably like...wanting to try new "ins and outs" of the trade. Her voice...she sounded older like she was in her late 20s. I have no idea...whatever. I'm just GLADDDDDDDD that its ALL OVER. But I'm so mad at myself for not trusting my gut feeling.

I will now stay my single self, until my next adventure hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment