Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blah i feel sick!


Ive been so out of it that I dont even much know if I had updated about the past weekend but now I see that i have. So somebody is like REALLY pissing me off and I told my mom about it and she got all rowdy too hahaha.

Tomorrow me, Shani, Andee, Joanna and Andee's guy friend are supposed to go see Prime and then to TGI Fridays for dinner. Hopefully it will be fun...always fun though.

Thursday Mayra's coming down and we'll go visit Rosy, then come back and pick up Shani and possibly Andee (Shani invited her...its cool though). I know Andee needs breathing room.

Friday, we're going to Houston and I have the whole weekend booked. Friday we arrive and go to a later dinner with Ana and Vanessa. Saturday, I'm taking my lil' bro to go see Doom cause I wanna see it and cause he wants to see it. Saturday evening I need to stick Victor somewhere in my schedule. maybe we could go to the club or see Saw II. And then Sunday morning I need to go visit my god-sister because she had her baby like a month ago. I feel bad cause I didnt even go to her baby shower. Ughhh i dont feel like going but whatever.

I really need to study for this next ANT test. I mean damn...I need to really pick up my grades. I mean I think I can only afford to fail ONE class this semester, hopefully I just fail WRC. I havent started on the essay due Friday and I wont finish it if I started yesterday hahaha. So, I think I will start on the first essay. hahaha. Whatever..I'm pulling an all nighter tonight though my test isnt until Friday, but whatever.

I miss Aaron *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment