Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Love Water


I'm here listening to Franz Schubert, and enjoying it. I've always been a big fan of classical music, but the sad kind. This one is all like in your face screaming "LET'S DANCE LIKE IN TITANIC!" lol.

Anyway, i was reading other people's blogs today and I was like...humm their lives seem way more interesting than mine. lol. I just mope around about the men that have gone and went in my life...blah. What else do I have to talk about? I dont have an extensive vocabulary to make everything sound marvelous. I just use a lot of profanity hahah. And then i started wondering, does anybody read my blog? I doubt it, but whatever. I just started recording my history because I have such a crappy memory. I'm scared that when I'm old and cant even wipe myself I'll get alzheimers or however its spelled.

I should be doing this outline for my history class...blah I dont want to. and its like crap cindy! you;ve sat on your ass all day might as well do something, but no...I've seen all my midterm grades and I have a C in each class...except TX politics I dunno whats going on with that one. I have a test next week and I havent showed up to class in like 2 weeks. hahaha. Ughh...I complain that in my HIS class, the tests are so far apart and its crazy for me to remember all of the information (though I did pass the midterm with a C without studying), and then I complain that in my ANT class the tests are like 2 weeks apart. i just got done with one test last week, and next week I have another. What a bitch! I do love that class though.

I dont know where my life is headed now. After me and Aaron broke up, I put so much energy into getting John, that my mind refused to take anybody else seriously. Now, its weirding me out that there isnt one soul that I can talk to. No guy that is lusting over me. No guy that wants to get to know me. And I dont even have a crush. There's no guy that I desire here in SA. Nobody that whenever he passes by I try to find something to do with my hands and look at my feet or look to the side as if there was really something interesting on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment