Friday, October 28, 2005

Way too early

i'm up from pulling and all-nighter. I woke up around 6 pm today...wishing i had slept longer but my phone kept ringing...first time thats happened in ages it seems. I wonder why I didnt turn it off, and unplugged the other one. I have now studied for about 9-12 hours lol...and i'm like ahhh!!! I mean I dunno I dont feel confident still. like I know a summary of everything but not everything specifically.

At around 430 I felt really sick, and my head hurt, and I was sleepy, so I took off to Walmart and took the longest time cause I had never bought No-Doz and I didnt know where it was located. After about 20 minutes of looking and almost falling asleep while standing up, I found it and decided to pay at the self checkouts. I had to get aproval for the No-Doz...which took like 15 minutes.

I swear I was so sleepy that I think I coulda died today...Stupid SAN ANTONIO AND THEIR DAMN CIRCULAR TURNS!!! I swear its so stupid...who ever designed the roads here musta been retarded. I was driving at high speeds...yeah i know that was stupid and the road was slippery from the rain...man...I coulda like rolled in my little car and if I was driving an SUV I probably would have. The tires just made a screeching noise.

I came back onto campus and somebody had already taken my parking spot which wasnt good in the first place...BASTARDS! so I parked way in the fuck out there near the street which really pissed me off cause i'm leaving today, and so do most people so my car is going to be left out in the open.

I'n like sorta kinda wired right now...i know that I am completly awake and there is no sign of me being sleepy, but its not like I'm hyper or anything. I'm pretty calm. i seemed to have really focused on my readings and maybe if I wouldnt have taken them pills I woulda passed out at 5.

I'm WAYYYYY too stressed out...my hair is falling out in clumps. which scares the hell outta me.
Gotta go gotta study more.

No comments:

Post a Comment