Sunday, October 16, 2005

When the sun goes down, I'll be ready to PARTY

Last night was fun. Mayra and Leo came down from Austin to go clubbin. Since we're new to this city, we dont really know like where everything's at lol. So I was looking online for clubs or whatever...and there was this club called Antro. We decided to go there. Its not that far away from campus. We arrived and...well it looked kinda dead. but decided to park and check it out. We got like a few feet from the door and Leo was like let's go back! and I was like yeah...it looks kinda dead. And then Mayra called her friend from SA asking if the club was any good. While she was calling Shani was all fucked up lol (we had taken shots before we left) and she was like lets just GO IN! lol and then I was like ohhhh my song! (Mentirosa) lol so we dragged Leo inside. The bouncers were kinda rude...ugh. lol.

We walked inside, the music was pumpin...really good music. but still it was kinda dead. We're feeling the music and we dance anyway. lol Then this guy...hummm he was wearing glasses, kinda chubby, but I guess he had courage...he asked Shani to dance. It was so funny cause the way he was dancing was like...hahahaha!!! she was like, "he had BAD breath and I didnt wanna turn around cause he was already touching my sides" lol Then there was this other guy on the dance floor. Poor guy he was trying so hard to dance. I bet he was having the time of his life. He sure was dancing his heart out! And then these Asians lol they danced funny.

There was a LOT of hotties in that club...well a lot of guys all together. lol. and then there was this drunk chic...ugh she was getting on my last nerve I wanted to kick her ass. lol but opted out since the damn club took my ID!!! lol

After that we went to Ihop with Amanda...i ordered something new wow! lol No more chicken strips for me. The ihop was ghetto and small. The waitress ended up spilling butter on Amanda...ugh. that was rude. Maybe we're all going to go to the Fallout Boy Concert...Awesome! And Amanda invited us to her big 20th birthday bash, even more awesome! lol We'll see how everything goes when we go up to Austin in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment